Tuesday 17 April 2012

All the colours of the rainbow

When i make jewellery i often flit from one bead tray to another which causes me to get annoyed, not be able to find anything i need and usually a stressed husband from the mess i have made!
So anyway I'm trying to make lots of stock up as i have 3 events within a week (2 are big ones) and i was trying to figure out the easiest way to get it all done the conclusion i came to was colour themed days which i am loving its great fun and a challenge making as much as possible from 1 tray of beads Friday was pink day, Saturday was blue and Sunday was purple.
I think purple has been my favourite day so far. Today is Red (i ran out of time to do it yesterday).
To see what i have been making check out my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Starlight-jewellery/110911765617163

No comments:

Post a Comment