Friday 13 April 2012

Where does time go?

Well when i set up this blog i said to myself i would update it regularly etc etc.

Anyway just now i was on facebook and i saw Bead-e-licious-jewellery supplies say that they had googled images in there name so i thought i would have a go and what popped up my blog! Ahhh so i haven't updated since February 2011 so much for my updating regularly!

So where has the past year gone? I have been working at getting www.starlightjewellery.co.uk up to date and fully stocked its hard slog tho and i find that people who buy on facebook don't like taking the step away and buying from a website unsure why?

I have recently started demonstrating at hobby craft cribbs causeway which i see as a fantastic opportunity as well as demonstrating jewellery making I'm also able to sell my designs my next date there is 5th may 10-3pm.

So in the past year have you done anything special? Taken up a new hobby? change in direction?

Something else that i have done in the past year that i am very proud of is i have lost 5stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment